Saturday, September 1, 2007

Acoustic Research Speaker May Just Be The Right Choice For You!

I have been an audiophile for a long time, but surprisingly, I never had really good sound that I could count on until I got my first Acoustic Research wireless speaker. Before the Acoustic Research speaker, I was using inferior equipment. Although I did not go straight from my first, big, clunky second hand bass speakers with broken cones to the Acoustic Research speaker, the difference was almost as pronounced. Nonetheless, the Acoustic Research speaker was just the last step in a string of slowly improving audio equipment that I had been acquiring since I was very young.

Before I ever saw an Acoustic Research speaker, I tried many other brands. I thought Bose were pretty good, and for a long time they were my favorite. Even now, when I am listening to music quietly to avoid disturbing my girlfriend, I turn off the Acoustic Research speaker and plug in my Bose headphones. But still, nowadays my whole house is wired with Acoustic Research speakers which pipe music to any corner that I want, any time.

It started when I was a teenager growing up in the 70s. This was a long time before there was such a thing as Acoustic Research speakers, or many of the other bands that are popular today. What I had was a pair of second hand speakers which I had inherited from a friend, when he bought his new stereo. He seemed to not think that they were good enough for his use anymore, but for me they were amazing. They had all of the bass that a teenager wants, and a mellow tubey sound that I still find tasteful. Unfortunately, they had many weaknesses including a torn speaker cone that buzzed, and very low treble fidelity. But still, I did really like them, and they did a good job for me all the way through college.

You can even use an Acoustic Research speaker to hear sound outside, as I have done. I have a wireless Acoustic Research speaker which plays music to the patio whenever I am entertaining. It saves me the trouble of having to bring out a boom box, and the sound quality is simply sensational. All of my guests have complemented the good fidelity that an Acoustic Research speaker provides, and many of them have gone on to buy them themselves. I say that they have good taste in sound.

I have been an audiophile for a long time, but surprisingly, I never had really good sound that I could count on until I got my first Acoustic Research wireless speaker. Before the Acoustic Research speaker, I was using inferior equipment. Although I did not go straight from my first, big, clunky second hand bass speakers with broken cones to the Acoustic Research speaker, the difference was almost as pronounced. Nonetheless, the Acoustic Research speaker was just the last st...